The St. Regis Bora Bora Resort
Motu Ome'e BP 506, Bora Bora, 98730, French Polynesia
4.6/5 (75 reviews)
Bora Bora Luxury Resorts
Offering the most exclusive island accommodations in the region, this sprawling 44-acre resort matches blissful Polynesian paradise with flawless signature service.
The St. Regis Bora Bora's 13,000 square foot newly rebranded CLARINS spa is nestled on its own private island in the Resort's lagoonarium and features luxurious Polynesian, Asian and CLARINS Touch treatments
Sample the distinct pleasures of a stay at The St. Regis Bora Bora with the Summer of Luxury package which includes daily breakfast for two and 5th night free during high season. Or, enjoy a romantic stay in paradise with our Couples Retreat Package.
Get these exclusive SPG® member benefits:
- Best Rates
Not an SPG Member?
Joining is quick, easy, and free. Join Now
Hear from our guests about their stay from 75 verified guest reviews
92%of our guests
recommend this hotel
Just returned from honeymoon in FP. This hotel is very well maintained with spacious bungalows in an amazing lagoon. And we had a great experience overall. There were a few petty things that bothered us tho which was disappointing given how much the stay had cost.
1)Minimal SPG platinum recognition--I did not come during high season but there was no room upgrade, no late checkout allowed. Nor was there any welcome drinks/fruits/dessert/note at all for platinum or honeymoon.
2) My main butler was unenthusiastic and did not care about what we had to say whatsoever. She was not at the hotel when we arrived because she was apparently "seeing off some other guests"--but she did not show up for our departure either. When we finally met her on day 2 of our stay for the hotel tour, it was a disappointment (she told us to call after 11am, which I did. But I had to call 5 or 6 times before someone picked up!). She was clearly unaware of our plat membership as she kept telling us about free internet in the biz center even after we reminded her about complimentary wifi in the room. And she kept telling us about food options/dress code at the Lagoon restaurant even after we explained that we have eaten there the evening before. We gave up trying to talk to her after a while since she was clearly not listening. It seems that she had a speech prepared for the tour and was keen on finishing it asap regardless of guest comments. She never checked in on us again after the intro tour. So much for the signature butler service!
I would say though most other staffs we met were super friendly and helpful. The hotel is overall very nice and very expensive. I would prolly recommend it to friends who are willing to splurge. Hopefully they would not get the same butler tho.
- Check-in time: 3 PM
- Check-out time: 12 PM
- Complimentary WiFi
- Boat shuttle
- Lagoonarium Discovery
- Spa Miri Miri by CLARINS
- Bicycle Rentals
- Sailing on site
- Yoga Classes and Instruction
- View More Hotel Features
The St. Regis Bora Bora, a Luxury Collection Resort is located at Motu Ome'e BP 506 · Bora Bora, 98730
How To Get Here
Taste the extraordinary culinary accomplishments of our wordly chefs
Powered by the premium local ingredients gathered from our island harvest the St. Regis Bora Bora dining will be explosive
- Te Pahu Restaurant
- LAGOON Restaurant
- Sushi Take Restaurant
- Far Niente Ristorante
- Aparima Bar
Hours Of Operation
Bora Bora is a premire destination for events
Its dedicated meeting/banquet room facing the lagoon can houses 100 people, reception-style.
- On-Site conference and catering managers to assist in planning your event
- Indoor and outdoor venues available for privatization
- LAGOON Restaurant is available to host a private party
- Bora Bora is a popular wedding destination with a Bridal Boutique manager on site
- Babysitting services are available
- High speed internet is available to all guests