During your stay with us at The St. Regis Bora Bora, enjoy an exquisite spread of sun-kissed activities and rich cultural and historical experiences that are sure to build memories that last a lifetime.
From our pure and pristine coral reefs, to our legendary dive sites in sparkling turquoise waters, to our exciting hiking trails and the majestic Mount Otemanu, there is a slice of Polynesian paradise for everyone.
At The St. Regis Bora Bora Resort, you will even be privy to our very own saltwater lagoon swimming with native fish and stingrays, perfect for on-site adventures and explorations. Be sure to then treat yourself to a stunning sunset cruise at the end of your eventful day.
For the workout enthusiasts, an exclusive 24 hour fitness centre is available for your use as well as a children's club for ages 5-12 (upon reservation 24h in advance).
The recreational activities listed below are also available either on our resort property or close by; fees may apply:
- Snorkeling - complimentary snorkeling gear can be borrowed for the entire stay at the Resort's Beach House
- Lagoonarium discovery, complimentary Fish feeding and Shark feeding with the Resort's biologist on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays
- Tennis - complimentary rackets and opponent can be arranged with your butler or at Reception Desk
- Personal watercraft
- Sailing on site
- Yoga classes and instruction
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Swimming and dock on site
- Bicycle rentals
- Fishing nearby
- Helicopter/sightseeing nearby