At The St. Regis Bora Bora Resort, choices abound for pleasure in paradise. Bask in absolute relaxation, relish pure exhilaration and adventure or embark on a memorable journey of cultural discovery.
All tours require cancellation within 24 hours (with the exceptions of 48 hours for sky divings) to avoid any penalties. Full price will be charged otherwise. Shore-excursion tour operators are independent contractors and the hotel is not responsible for any loss, accidental damage or injury, delays or acts of omission by the tour operators. Shore excursions are subject to change due to weather, local customs, strikes, holidays and other unforeseen circumstances. Note all prices quoted are subject to change; current as of January, 2017.
Do not hesitate to contact the concierge desk for pricing and other information at concierge desk or by calling us at +689 40 607 830/31. You can reach us from your villa at 7830 or 7831.
Complimentary Services and Facilities
- With three pristine beaches, two swimming pools and a lovely Lagoonarium filled with tropical fish and other sea creatures, The St. Regis Bora Bora Resort is an aquatic playground to swim, splash or soak in with abandon. Complimentary watersports at the Main Beach include stand-up paddleboarding (SUP) and kayaking.
- Towels, sunscreen and snorkeling equipment (to borrow for your entire stay) are supplied at the Beach House. Adjacent to the Main Beach, the Main Pool featuring a swim-up bar is a refreshing place to cool off. Located in the middle of the Overwater Villas, the Oasis Pool is a secluded haven shaded by palm fronds gently swaying in the island breeze. Featuring a waterfall aligned with Mt. Otemanu, its individual cabanas present a peaceful hideaway for a romantic afternoon. Each cabana is equipped with phones and WiFi access. No reservations required.
- A state-of-the-art Fitness Center fully equipped by Technogym is open 24 hours, located next to the tennis court.
- Complimentary bicycles are available from the Beach Boys all day at the Main Beach, allowing easy transportation throughout the Resort.
- The Aficionado Lounge next to Reception is a tranquil space for a break with complimentary tea and coffee, a library, billiards table and television.
- Complimentary computer access is provided at the Business Center, while complimentary Wi-Fi access is available in the entire Resort.
- The Resort extends a once a day complimentary shuttle service to the main island and the village of Vaitape. Reservations with the Concierge Desk are recommended. Additional shuttles to the main island are available subject to a charge - conditions apply.
- The knowledgeable Concierge Desk offers a diverse selection of activities to help discover Bora Bora's breathtaking beauty, including sensational shark and ray safaris, thrilling jet-ski tours, tropical nature hikes up to the island's verdant peaks, to name a few. Private tours and personalized events can be tailored for a more unique experience. See below for individualized descriptions of each special activity available off the Resort’s private motu.
The Concierge team also arranges restaurant reservations on and off the Resort, shuttle-service bookings and kindly assists with any travel-plan changes.
The Concierge Desk is open daily from 8:00 a.m. until 8:00 p.m. Please contact our concierge desk when you are at the Resort or St. Regis Guest Liaison for any information or reservation before your arrival.
Please click on the links below for a detailed description of the incredible activities and excursions available both on and off The St. Regis Bora Bora Resort.
- The Lagoonarium at The St. Regis Bora Bora Resort
- Alain Despert Art Studio Visit
- ATV/Quad Tour or Combo with Jet Ski Tours
- Aquabike Underwater Scooter Experience
- Aquasafari Underwater Helmet Dive
- Bora Bora Lagoon Cruise Boat Tour
- Deep Sea or Lagoon Fishing Private Boat Trip with Debby Power Boat
- Deep Sea or Lagoon Fishing Private Boat Trip with Kamikaze Power Boat
- Deep Sea Fishing Private Boat Trip with Luna Sea Power Boat
- Deep Sea or Lagoon Fishing Private Boat Trip with Tuaiti Power Boat
- Jeep Safari of Bora Bora Island
- Jet Skiing in the Lagoon
- Kite Surfing Session
- Kontiki Lagoon Outrigger Canoe & Snorkeling Tour
- Love Boat & Dream Pictures Photo Shoot Tour
- Pearl Farm Visit
- Photography Session with Damien Gobron
- Photography Session with Jennie
- Photography Session with Kim Akrich
- Photography Session with Stephan Debelle
- Private Cooking Class at Lagoon Restaurant
- Private Pastry Making Class at Lagoon Restaurant
- Private Hobie Cat Eco Sailing & Snorkeling Excursion
- Private Mixology Cocktail-Making Class
- Private Outrigger Polynesian Island Boat Tour
- Private Polynesian Island Boat & Jeep Tour
- Private Pontoon Boat Tour
- Private Sunset Cruise & Romantic Candlelight Dinner
- Private Sunset Boat Tour
- Private White Shark Boat Tour
- Private Wine Tasting in the Water
- Reef Discovery Snorkeling Island Tour
- Scuba Diving
- Scooter or Fun Car Rentals
- Sunset Jeep Tour
- Tahitian Cultural Experience Boat Tour
- The Ultimate Private Island Experience
- Vitamin Sea Racing Catamaran Cruise
- Wakeboarding, Water Skiing & Tubing Tours